FETHİYE – MARMARİS – FETHİYE 7 NIGHTS – 8 DAYS
Departure from Fethiye Harbour 16:00-17:00
Transfer to your gulet from airport by luxury vechiles before 16:00 , in the harbour of Fethiye, meeting point of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea. Fethiye seaport with its sheltered structure is an important stop for yachtsmen, at the head of a beautiful bay strewn with islands. Boarding, dinner & overnight in Fethiye.
After breakfast we set off along the coast, in time for a delicious lunch at Tersane island, where you can see the remains of a Roman & Greek shipyard on the beach. Overnight is spent in the natural bay of Aga Limani.
An early start for the beautiful Ekincik area. After dropping anchor in a peaceful bay, you’ll have the choice of either staying on board, or taking an optional trip to Dalyan and Kaunos. Here you can take a river boat trip to see millenia old tombs built high in the rock face, explore the ancient city of Kaunos, take a mud-bath and relax on Turtle Beach.
Setting sail after breakfast, there’ll be time for swimming and lunch at Turunc Blikii or at beautiful Cennet (Paradise) Island, before arriving in Marmaris for dinner and our 4th night.
We leave Marmaris after breakfast, stop for lunch and swim in Kumlubuk Bay, before heading off to Semizce, an uninhabited bay, for dinner and the night.
An early start for the beautiful Gocek Bays area. We stop at Kuyruk Burnu for breakfast before reaching Batik Hamam Bay. Here we can swim in the ruins of the ancient Roman baths.
Overnight is spent in either tranquil Bedri Rahmi or Sarsala Bay.
We set sail after breakfast to visit a few other pretty spots in the Fethiye Gulf, and have lunch and a swim at Yassica island. Heading back towards Fethiye, our last night on board is spent at peaceful Samanlik Bay.
We arrive in Fethiye after breakfast. Time to say farewell to your gulet and crew. “Transfer to airport” from your gulet by same luxury vechiles..
PLACES YOU WILL VISIT
Fethiye, Tersane ada, Ağa Limani, Ekincik, Dalyan, Kaunos, Turtle Beach, Cennet (Cennet) Adası, Marmaris, Göcek Koyları, Bedri Rahmi, Fethiye Körfezi, Yassica..You can look at these places on my Instagram Page called by “ Bays “ and “Bays-2 “ HighLights
- In case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change .
- Please check out “ travel informations” before booked..
8 Days 7 Nights – Fethiye – Marmaris – Fethiye Tour by Air-Contitioned Luxury Gulet Starting at 24 April ’till 23 October, Each Saturday (Guaranteed Deperture Saturday) Single Supplement %60
|Period||For 2 person cabin price||Required for Booking %30 DownPayment of Total Price||15 Days prior to deperture Balance Payment||15 Days prior to deperture Airport Transfer Fee|
No child discount is available for this itineary
You can pay by Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
For Booking or more details,
Please Contact Us by email@example.com
or by Whatsapp
+90 535 775 66 18 – Mati,
+90 553 282 86 48 – Selin ,
+90 507 934 66 64 – Aleyna
Included in the Price ;
- All meals ( Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea , Coffee , Biscuits / Dinner ) , fuel, harbour fees , ,service. Also please inform us if you are alergic or vegan …
- Standart Yacht Equipment , board games, snorkels & masks , fishing lines ..
- Passengers may bring snacks,such as fruit , nuts, muesli , yoghurt , chocolate …
Not Included In The Price :
- “Transfer” ( Airport to Gulet , Gulet to Airport ) 100 Euros for 1-6 person by luxury vechiles .
- *Flights, airport transfers, and other transfers are not included.
- All drinks, also water sold on board at reasonable prices..
- Please do not bring your own drinks on board..
- Please bring your own towels.
- Archaelogical sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Crew tip of %5 is also no included in price..
All tours will be operated by Turkish flagged legally licensed vessels and full compliant withInternational Conventions for the Safety of Life at Sea.